Taraji P. Henson defied fashion norms in this Emanual Ungaro printed mini dress. The 45-year-old showed off her legs, clearly not caring about age limitations when it comes to showing off skin. Forget that “the older you get, the longer your hemline should be” nonsense — Taraji looked stunning.
Taraji P. Henson attending the FOX Summer TCA Press Tour at Soho House in Los Angeles, California on August 8, 2016
It’s obvious from these photos that Taraji was completely comfortable in her ensemble. We can’t blame her. It’s hard not to fall in love with this frock’s printed detailing, or its structured sleeves and bare back.
The dress is from the Emanuel Ungaro’s Resort 2017 collection, so it isn’t out in stores yet. Taraji paired it with black Alexa Wagner sandals.
However, there’s no shortage of printed mini dresses available right now, so if you’re looking to emulate Taraji’s youthful look, here are some alternatives.
1. Alice + Olivia Pacey V Neck Lantern Dress, $440.00 at Shopbop
2. Alexander McQueen Floral Knit Dress, $2145.00 at Farfetch
3. Yigal Azrouel Black Ferns Dress, $890.00 at Farfetch
4. Parker Nerissa Dress, $298.00 at Shopbop
5. Philipp Plein Printed Mini Dress, $1824.00 at Farfetch