Rose Byrne — along with many celebrities like Olivia Palermo, Elizabeth Olsen and Phoebe Tonkin — attended the 9th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. It’s a polo viewing event complete with picnics, food trucks and lawn games. So, basically, the perfect activity to kickstart the summer season.
Rose Byrne at the 9th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park in New Jersey on June 4, 2016
The event also seemed to require the prettiest summer dresses. Rose showed up wearing a sleeveless floral-printed number with sequin detailing at the bodice from the Christopher Kane Pre-Fall 2016 Collection. She partnered it with a silver metallic M2Malletier ‘Fabricca’ clutch, Jennifer Fisher jewelry, and a pair of platform Prada sandals.
Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale at the 9th Annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park in New Jersey on June 4, 2016
The 36-year-old was joined by her partner Bobby Cannavale, who was in a casual pink shirt, grey pants and sneakers.
Can someone let us know the make of this dress? Aside from this, do check out these similar summery frocks that will be perfect to wear on picnics or a nice day out.
1. Antonio Marras Leaf Print Pencil Dress, $506.34 at Farfetch
2. Dolce & Gabbana Embellished Striped Dress, $2472.75 at Farfetch
3. Blumarine Metallic Effect Flared Dress, $397.27 at Farfetch
4. Peter Pilotto Atmos Knit Racer Dress, $1453.00 at Farfetch
5. Alberta Ferretti Printed Brace Dress, $755.00 at Farfetch
6. Dolce & Gabbana Daisy Print Dress, $1212.75 at Farfetch
Credit: Derrick Salters/WENN