It’s been 15 years since Legally Blonde first took over theater screens and, subsequently, our hearts, but that time seems to be nothing for the original Elle Woods. Reese Witherspoon proved to everyone that she’s still got that smart blonde style down pat as she celebrated the 15th year of Legally Blonde.
Reese was just in her 20s when the move came out and it turned her from a unknown actress into a Hollywood starlet. Aside from the “girl power” factor of the chick flick, Elle’s pink wardrobe definitely stands out.
Reese gave her fans a reason to smile by recreating some of the scenes from the movie in honor of its anniversary. Reese posted a series of Instagram photos — and also some fun Snapchat videos — as she styled Elle Wood’s old wardrobe. It’s hard to believe that it has been 15 years because Reese basically still looks the same!
A photo posted by Reese Witherspoon (@reesewitherspoon) on
A photo posted by The Academy (@theacademy) on
To get in on the celebration, we’ve picked out five pretty and pink dresses so you can copy Elle Woods’ signature style.
1. Amanda Uprichard Emmie Dress, $119 (before: $238) at Shopbop
2. Clover Canyon Mesh Panel Dress, $105.60 (before: $264) at Shopbop
3. Cupcakes and Cashmere Sonoma Trapeze Dress, $34.50 (before: $115) at Shopbop
4. Chloe Oliver Barbados Dress, $143 at Shopbop
5. Jill Jill Stuart Backless Maxi Dress, $98.40 (before: $328) at Shopbop