Paris Hilton was recently spotted running some errands while out in Beverly Hills. While most of us would wear jeans and a t-shirt to pick up our smoothie and attend our salon appointments, Paris is, well, Paris. The hotel heiress was clad in a less-than-summery all-black ensemble, looking way too dressed up for an everyday errand run.
Paris Hilton picks up a smoothie and visits Anastasia Beverly Hills salon in California on June 27, 2016
In her defense, this is such a gorgeous dress. We love the mesh fabric and the flutter sleeves. We just think it’s more appropriate for, say, a dinner date. She styled it with a pair of pumps, a black Chanel handbag and a pair of black sunglasses.
What do you think of this look? Would you waste it for errands or save it for a more important event?
We haven’t been able to find the make of the dress but here are some similar alternatives.
1. Shakuhachi Open Back Ruffle Dress, $239.00 at Shopbop
2. Apiece Apart Rafaela Maxi Dress, $346.50 at Shopbop
3. Rachel Zoe Lace Paneled Gown, $550.00 at Shopbop
4. MSGM Ruffle Waist V Neck Dress, $487.99 at Farfetch
5. Gat Rimon Voss Dress, $166.60 at Shopbop