Kim Kardashian made a chic fashion statement at the Family Equality Council’s Impact Awards as she presented an award at the event and wowed with her dress choice. Kim opted to wear a white strapless Rick Owens dress that showed off her curves. While the body con dress was tight on her figure, the structured finish made it surprisingly classy.
The reality star put her hair up in a loose and low ponytail to keep things clean and streamlined. She also added a bit of edge to the look with large hoop earrings and a lip ring, upping the ante of her outfit and making everything a bit more interesting.
Rick Owens Strapless Gown
Kim’s Rick Owens dress is already sold out online but we found you equally chic alternatives with the same style.
1. Torn by Ronny Kobo Samantha Dress, $54.90 (before: $183) at Shopbop
2. Cinq a Sept Luna Dress, $465 at Shopbop
3. Jill Jill Stuart Strapless Midi Dress, $214.80 ($358) at Shopbop
4. Likely Driggs Dress, $178 at Shopbop
5. Rachel Pally Luxe Rib Welsy Dress, $182 ($260) at Shopbop