Katherine Heigl’s advanced pregnancy did not stop her from attending the CBS, CW Showtime Summer TCA Party. She arrived at the event, all smiles, looking positively radiant and discussing with the press her inability to stay away from doughnuts and sweets in general during her entire pregnancy.
Katherine Heigl at the CBS, CW, Showtime Summer TCA Party in West Hollywood on August 10, 2016
The 37-year-old was clad in a form-fitting custom white cut-out Christian Siriano dress that showed off her modest bump and a hint of cleavage. The dress was not exactly maternity, but suited her pregnant body to perfection. She accessorized with a pair of Casadei pumps and a Lee Savage clutch.
This is definitely one classy way to dress up a bump. Since the dress is custom, it’s not available for purchase online. But you can try the following dresses to get the same look.
1. Christian Siriano Fitted Lace Midi Dress, $600.00 at Farfetch
2. Ginger & Smart Glacier Dress, $479.55 at Farfetch
3. Roland Mouret Casson Dress, $1269.28 at Farfetch
4. Dolce & Gabbana Floral Lace Dress, $3495.00 at Farfetch
5. Alice + Olivia Karman Semi-Sheer Panel Fitted Dress, $348.03 at Farfetch
What do you think of this growing trend of wearing fitted clothes to emphasize the baby bump?
Credit: FayesVision/WENN/ Michael Boardman/ Nicky Nelson