The always fashionable Jamie Chung was recently spotted out having fun on the streets of New York. She visited a restaurant and treated herself to a personalized Magnum ice cream bar, and from the looks of her Instagram, the event was a blast.
The 33-year-old American actress, blogger and former reality television personality posed in front of an artistically designed Magnum wall, showing off a gorgeous floral print dress. Her frock looked absolutely perfect for the season. Her floral dress is from Suno by Tide Laundry — a really chic collaboration that features a beautiful mix of floral patterns on silk fabric. Jamie paired the look with fierce strappy cage sandals and finished with a 90s-inspired hairstyle to add a dose of sexiness to the feminine dress.
Jamie Chung showing off her gorgeous dress on June 11, 2016
Jamie Chung has fun with prints, posted on June 10, 2016
Jamie Chung shows her love for the 90s with a throwback hairdo, posted on June 10, 2016
The dress is currently available for $595 at Saks Fifth Avenue. For those who want something more budget-friendly but equally pretty, we picked out some great alternatives below.
Suno Silk Floral Print A-Line Dress, $595 at Saks
1. Alice + olivia Tanner Flower Dress, $184 (before: $368) at Shopbop
2. Flynn Skye Leah Mini Dress, $158 at Shopbop
3. Free People Cheek Chiffon Lilou Printed Dress, $64 (before: $128) at Shopbop
4. Free People Sleeveless Tree Swing Top, $61.60 (before: $88) at Shopbop
5. Free People Jasmine Embroidered Mini Dress, $74 at Shopbop
Credit: Jamie Chung Instagram