Pantone has chosen Greenery as the official “It” color of the year, not just for its refreshing hue — but also with the hope of encouraging people to reconnect with nature. The gorgeous green tone definitely provides a fresh look to our wardrobe, but we also love the suggestion of connecting with nature and the great outdoors.
Regardless of your purpose for sporting this cheery color, Greenery is a flexible tone to wear. It can be dressed up to look elegant or dressed down for casual days. We’ve picked out a couple of gorgeous Greenery dresses for the classy ladies who want to welcome the new year stylishly.
1. Diane von Furstenberg ‘Wylda’ Dress, $298 at Shopbop
2. Dion Lee Zip Lock Dress, $284 (before: $1,420) at Shopbop
3. BCBGMAXAZRIA ‘Mikhaela’ V-Neck Dress, $248 at Shopbop
4. Three Floor ‘Dress Code’ Pleated Dress, $540 at Shopbop
5. Shoshanna ‘Beaux’ Dress, $335 at Shopbop
6. BCBGMAXAZRIA Cutout Trapeze Dress, $198 at Nordstrom
7. Eliza J Striped Knit Dress, $58.80 (before: $98) at Nordstrom
8. Classiques Entier Cutaway Hem Italian Ponte Sheath Dress, $137.40 (before: $229) at Nordstrom