We don’t get to see Freida Pinto on the red carpet as much as we want to, but she always brings her A-game whenever she does resurface. The “Slumdog Millionaire” star attended a pre-Oscar party and wowed in a gorgeous blue gown. For the formal event, the 32-year-old actress chose to wear a beautiful Maria Lucia Hohan piece. The “Nova” gown featured the brand’s signature ruched and pleated design in a sophisticated deep blue color that complemented Freida’s skin tone very well.
Freida styled the gown with Hueb sapphire earrings and a Corto Moltedo clutch to amp up the elegance. The styling would have been flawless, if Pinto hadn’t worn the diamond-studded watch, which was a little unsightly with this formal getup. Nevertheless, we will forgive her for the small fashion misstep because she just looks radiant and beautiful in blue.
Freida Pinto at the 10th Annual Women In Film Pre-Oscar Cocktail Party Presented By Max Mara and BMW in West Hollywood February 24, 2017.
Maria Lucia Hohan “Nova” Dress, $1,786 at Maria Lucia Hohan
Copy Freida’s elegant look with our picks below.
1. One by by Contrarian ‘Babs Bibb’ Maxi Dress, $297.50 at Shopbop
2. Kempner ‘Petra’ Maxi Dress, $130 at Shopbop
3. Yumi Kim ‘So Social’ Maxi Dress, $150.50 (before: $215) at Shopbop
4. Jill Jill Stuart Deep V Gown, $298 at Shopbop
5. Pencey Open Back Dress, $63.80 (before: $319) at Shopbop