Eva Mendes shows absolutely no signs that she’s a mere five months post-partum. The actress was in high spirits as she showcased the designs from her clothing line at retailer New York and Company a few days ago.
Eva Mendes New York and Company and Outside departures in New York City on September 7, 2016
The 42-year-old wore the $79.95 ‘Maria’ frock from the New York and Company Eva Mendes Collection. It’s a red mini dress that boasts of a pair of long sleeves, short A-line skirt and a scalloped black collar.
She put a retro flair to the outfit by wearing a pair of lace tights and burgundy Mary Jane heels. The mom-of-two accessorized with a beret and a pair of hoop earrings.
The dress is a hint of the bold and dressy aesthetic of her entire collection. It’s also perfect for the upcoming fall season.
If you are looking for alternatives to the dress, you can check out the following dresses.
1. Saint Laurent Velvet Midi Shirt Dress, $4,950.00 at Farfetch
2. Valentino Floral Lace Dress, $3,990.00 at Farfetch
3. Monique Lhuillier Panelled Lace Dress, $3,295.00 at Farfetch
4. Dolce & Gabbana Lace Dress with Embellished Buttons, $3,295.00 at Farfetch
5. Alexander McQueen Floral Knit Dress, $2,145.00 at Farfetch
Credit: Patricia Schlein/WENN