We recently asked your opinion on celebrities going commando on the red carpet, but how about the less risky option of not wearing a bra? Can it be tastefully done on the right carpet?
To help you make up your mind, we’ve gathered a list of some of the most talked-about braless outfits of the last few years.
1. Goldie Hawn — Braless in White Dress
2. Jessica Szohr in an Express Fringe Neck Loop
3. Anne Hathaway in a Valentino Couture Embellished Vintage Gown
4. Kate Bosworth in Calvin Klein
5. Erin Wasson in a Barely There Dress
6. Kendra Wilkinson in a Cutout Dress
Kendra Wilkinson Baskett at OK! Magazine’s Annual Pre-Oscar Party held at the Emerson Theatre in Los Angeles on February 22, 2013
7. Brooke Mueller in a See-Through Top Carrying Her Twins
Brooke Mueller with her sons Bob and Max at the 18th Annual Dream Halloween to benefit the children affected by Aids Foundation in Los Angeles on October 29, 2011
8. Anne Hathaway in a Pink Prada Column-Style Gown
Anne Hathaway at the 85th Annual Oscars at Hollywood & Highland Center in Los Angeles on February 24, 2013
9. Rihanna in Azzedine Alaia
10. Luisa Zissman in a Tight Blue Dress
Is going braless on the red carpet always a fashion faux pas, or can it be done?
Credit: WENN/Judy Eddy/Andres Otero/Nikki Nelson/Daniel Tanner/Adriana M. Barraza/Apega