Ali Larter is a long-time supporter of the Heal the Bays Annual Bring Back the Beach Gala. The former “Heroes” actress is a huge advocate of protecting our marine life, since she’s a beach bum herself. She graced the event clad in an extremely summery outfit.
Ali Larter at the Heal the Bays Annual Bring Back the Beach Gala in California on June 9, 2016
Ali Larter and Amy Smart dresses up in summer clothes at the Heal the Bay’s Annual Bring Back the Beach Gala
The 40-year-old wore a floral-and-lace summery frock that showed off her cleavage. We’re totally smitten with this feminine dress, since it looks like the perfect dress to wear on a hot day. Ali styled hers with a pair of nude-toned sandals, but we think this piece would look just as great even with a pair of pumps or flip-flops. It has so much versatility.
Here are some alternatives to Ali Larter’s dress you can shop.
1. Shoshanna Catrina Dress, $395.00 at Shopbop
2. Zimmermann Eden Embroidered Tie Dress, $530.00 at Shopbop
3. Yumi Kim Kat Maxi Dress, $288.00 at Shopbop
4. Shakuhachi Posie Off Shoulder Dress, $179.00 at Shopbop
5. Rebecca Taylor Sleeveless Meadow Ruffle Dress, $550.00 at Shopbop
These dresses will get you ready for summer.