Stars like Taylor Swift and Jamie Chung seem to be feeling the heat of summer. Like many of us, the two have started turning toward breezy summer dresses, opting for shorter hemlines and airy fabrics. As the temperature warms up, we get to see more flirty and feminine pieces that show off legs and skin.
A breezy, light dress — with either a short- or a mid-hemline — is a must this season. The ideal dress could be easily paired with anything in your closet. If you want a little bit of cover up, throw in a moto jacket to add a hint of edginess. Or go for a flirty look by wearing pointed toe high heels. For a casual vibe, sandals and white sneakers will do just the trick.
Here are seven summer dresses that won’t hurt your wallet.
1. Louise Misha Rosalie Dress, $49.50 (before: $165) at Shopbop
2. Clayton Olympia Dress, $39.50 (before: $79) at Shopbop
3. BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Hallie Dress, $28.50 (before: $95) at Shopbop
4. Tularosa Bloom Slip Dress, $80 (before: $160) at Shopbop
5. J.O.A. Pleated Dress, $52.50 (before: $75) at Shopbop
6. Free People Melanie Printed Mini Dress, $64 (before: $128) at Shopbop
7. BB Dakota Jack by BB Dakota Correll Dress, $19.80 (before: $66) at Shopbop