To be stylish doesn’t mean you have to break the bank. It’s all about looking in the right place, timing your shopping trips with worthy sales, and seeing the potential of a dress to go beyond one use. Here are just some of the amazing dresses we found online — and you wouldn’t believe how much they cost!
Bold and blurred colors liven up this ruched dress, which flatters your curves while being appropriate for every day.
2. MINKPINK “Woodstock” Dress, $34.97
This multicolored tribal dress is a great hippie outfit and even features a daring crisscross back.
3. Taylor Dresses Gingham Fit-and-Flare Dress, $49.97
Bring a preppy twist to a sunny day in this crisp gingham fit-and-flare dress. It’s great with peep-toe pumps or flats.
4. Bobeau Lace Fit-and-Flare Dress, $29.97
Go for a vintage look in this romantic coral dress, which features an all-over lace style.
5. As U Wish Lace Bustier Skater Dress, $14.97
A bustier skater dress gets super girly with lace and a bright floral print.
6. Lush Faux Leather Bustier Dress, $24.97
Spice up your evening look with this faux leather bustier dress and its diaphanous high/low chiffon skirt.
7. As U Wish Stripe Strapless Dress, $19.97
Stripes get even more fun on this strapless mini cinched at the waist with a slender belt.